Roma comics 2012

04:16

Photobucket

Saturday I went with my friends to an Italian convention, the day was warm and sunny, perfect for cosplay eheh :D! It was the first time I attended a cosplay group ( I only made a cosplay couple with my boyfriend), so I was really happy and excited ‘cause Madoka Magica is one of my favorite anime of the past year! I was Homura Akemi, Grazia was Mami and Chiara was Madoka, they are so perfect in these characters!

At the convention we organized a little meet up with other Madoka Magica cosplayers, we made a lot of pictures ( I really love the stupid ones ahah), I have like 70 pictures in my hard disk but I decided to share only my favorites ‘cause this post will be a bit annoying with a bunch of similar pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cosplay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the convention I was tagged in so many pictures on facebook, I was glad that our group had so many photographers and appreciations, I would like to thank all the people who made us so many compliments and pictures, you made our day! And I would like to thank my friends ‘cause they were fabulous! It was a nice and funny day, I hope to make soon another cosplay group eheh!

14 commenti:

  1. sembra vi siate proprio divertite!XD

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look great in the homura cosplay! I love her <3' the anime is so great!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ I really like the anime *_*

      Elimina
  3. An award? :D
    http://pastel-panda.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-blogging-and-award.html

    RispondiElimina
  4. seem you had fun! It's been a while I don't attend anime cons :( sometimes I miss it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I had a lot of fum dear :D I hope you can go to a convention asap, it's always very funny!

      Elimina
  5. bellissime foto!!!! ho cecato di spulciare in giro tra le foto su fb di varia gente ma non ho visto molta varietà di cosplay... voi eravate decisamente la punta!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime cara ♥♥♥ è un super complimento ç*ç c'erano davvero dei cosplay bellissimi, ma noi nella nostra semplicità siamo rimaste davvero contente!

      Elimina
  6. fantastiche! che carine a fare Madoka Magica!! ^-^
    davvero un peccato non essere venuta di Sabato, pensa se ti riconoscevo in cosplay che figata XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille bellezza ♥♥♥
      sarebbe stato davvero bello incontrarci çOç sob!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.