Friday, Friday ~



These days were so frenetic I hadn’t the time to share a new post, I also have a lot of upcoming lovely events in the next days, firstly Thursday I will attend a little Japanese conference with my friend Grazia in a comics shop, we will explain to the students (who learn Japanese there) the different and most popular Japanese fashions in this period, then Saturday there will be our second fashion walk *v* I’m so excited and I hope there will be a lot of people!  But…let's take a step back and talk about my last going out with my friends ahahah then when I'll receive some good pictures I will share my outfit for yesterday's Roma comics ( an Italian convention).

We went out as usual in Pescara and made the same things as always ahahah firstly we went to the comics shop, then to our favorite bar.

 photo 541516_10200812628784620_92559937_n.jpg

Group picture *v*

 photo IMG_0754.jpg

And my outfit with coat

 photo IMG_0763.jpg

Without

Coat Camaieu – Fur collar, cardigan H&M – Dress Milk x Uniqlo – Bag Taobao – Tights Harajuku – Boots Dr Martens



I’m really bored of my outfits in this period, they seem to me all the same so I wanted to try something totally different with light colors, luckily I have a lot of different things in my closet so I can try something new sometimes. You can’t see really well but under the long cardigan I have this lilac dress I really love wearing in spring. I also wore my white coat after loooong time, I feel a bit stupid because I have a lot of different coats but I always wear the same three XD.

 photo tea-1.jpg

I took a chocolate tea XD I know it’s strange but the flavor was really like chocolate! The second picture is my boyfriend’s chocolate but the picture has a stupid sense….when he looked at it said “it’s lilac, it looks so pastel goth” so Chiara took away one of her eyeball clips and made this picture XD.
 
Lastly I wanted to share with you a super cute picture from Lucca comics, the dear Chiara (check her page) made it during the convention and shared it in these days! She is so talented don’t you think? I love this shoot!



22 commenti:

  1. OMG THE LILAC DR MARTENS ><
    They're so beautiful!
    Love the outfit!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. You always look so gorgeous, you and your friends!
    I wish I had as much amazing clothes as you and could walk around with my friends like that x3
    Now I want some pastel goth chocolate xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you sweetie ♥♥ *v* yay for pastel goth chocolate!

      Elimina
  3. uhaa!! your "cat" outfit is so cute!!
    you can wear whatever you want...you look always so pretty *^*
    the last picture is just...WOW *__*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie *v* you're always so kind ♥♥

      Elimina
  4. I am deeply in love with your outfit, it is really perfect!

    RispondiElimina
  5. The three of you look adorable, as always! I'm a little jealous of all the amazing events you attend :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. I really like your 'cat' outfit, it looks so adorable on you ♥ I love it!
    Light colors look good on you, just as much as dark colors :D I also like the other photo of you at the convention, perfect *__* You always look so amazing!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥ you're always too kind, you make me always happy ç*ç

      Elimina
  7. HUAHAH lilac chocolate XD stupid camera lol

    you girls are so beautiful!! *-* I am glad to see you in light colors!! Looks good as well!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind *v*

      Elimina
  8. I love your whole outfit and your new cat is so cute :3

    You look gorgeous in that last photo. I love the colour of that wig.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much *w* I'm really glad you like them!

      Elimina
  9. Ma sei pescarese?
    Dovresti provare un posto che penso abbia aperto da poco, si chiama white bakery ed'è vicinissimo alla stazione! Fanno dei dolcetti incredibili, io ci ho mangiato dei waffles giganti deliziosi!!! =D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. No, non sono di Pescara XD ci passo spesso davanti White Bakery, prima o poi dovrò farci un salto!

      Elimina
  10. i really love the bag cat ! i want the same !!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it *v* you can find it also on Ebay ♥

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.