Party sunday


Sunday I spent the whole afternoon and evening with my friends, we decided to go out to Atri for the first time (Grazia’s town), I went there just a few times so I’m always happy to visit little towns I don’t really know! The only bad things were the super hot weather and the roads (because Atri is on the hills every road is a climb and declivity incessant), for this reason I dressed up really simply and with low-heel shoes eheh XD! We took a little beak in a bar and then we walked around a cute park where we took some pictures!

 photo IMG_1502.jpg

 photo IMG_1505.jpg


 photo IMG_1521-1.jpg
I love this top **

 photo IMG_1524-1.jpg

 photo cats2-2.jpg



Choker Ghost of Harlem – Top, skirt, necklace Glavil – Shoes Sango – Bag Algonquins

It has been a while since I wore a full gyaru outfit, I’m also really happy with my hair and my makeup, it’s really rare for me XD! I will wear a lot my extensions during summer ‘cause I don’t think I will be able to wear wigs very often with this hot weather, so I need to try new hair styles, let me know if you have something to suggest me!

 photo IMG_1509.jpg
Group picture with my lovely friends *u*

When we came back home we prepared  the dinner! We ate A LOT XD but everything was so damn delicious it was impossible to resist! I didn’t make a picture of the yummy pasta made by Grazia, I was in a hurry to eat XD 

 photo cats-33.jpg

 photo IMG_1804.jpg

And lastly a ootd-video recorded with Vine the same day! I love this app *_* I’m a bit addicted to it ahahah (and I’m sorry for so much camwhoring in this post XD)

How do you spend your summer? You have a lot of university exams to do like me or you are on holiday? I would like so much to do a little travel but it's impossible ç_ç

16 commenti:

  1. Lovely outfit :D
    http://shabanahime.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. pretty outfit!
    i loved the pink ends of your hair !

    xx.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che bellino quest'outfit! Mi piace moltissimo quel vestito. E' dura mettere insieme un outfit originale quando vorresti avere addosso il meno possibile ''XD
    Tra l'altro il problema della parrucca ce l'ho anch'io, mi è arrivata da poco una bella parrucca nera che contavo di indossare quest'estate, se non che, non ho tenuto conto del fattore CALDOOOO e adesso mi tocca tenermi i capelli che ho ;_; sai cosa potrebbe essere carino? Ho visto dei prodotti per capelli, tipo delle stecche di colore, con cui si possono creare ciocche o punte colorate, e in due lavaggi vanno via. Così si può cambiare spesso look ed essere comunque originali.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♡♡♡ sei sempre gentilissima! che tristezza questo caldo T_T anche io ho delle parrucche nuove e non posso indossarle per quanto fa caldo! Ho capito dei colori che parli, sono tipo gessetti :3 io per ora ne ho alcuni semi permanenti che vanno via dopo un bel pò di lavaggi (il finale dei capelli l'ho fatto proprio così!) quindi dovrei essere in grado di cambiare colore abbastanza spesso

      Elimina
  4. nice outfit ♡ I love how every style suits you!
    But I still think Lolita is my fav :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. You all look amazing! I love your top :)
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao Federica! Mi piaccino molto rubberd sole shose rosse!
    Sai, quando ero teenager mi vestivo piu o meno come te!
    Perche' ascoltavo Punk e andavo a Live!!!
    Purtoppo prima che venissi in Italia ho buttato tutti i vestiti, accessori ecc...peccato!
    Te li avrei regarati volentieri! (*^。^*)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille per il pensiero Rika ♡♡ è un peccato che hai buttato tutto T_T

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.