Review: black wig from sololita.com

A new review for sololita.com! They were really kind to send me another item I could choose from their large selection, this time I took a black lolita wig and they also sent me two cute bracelets! I fell in love with the wig the first time I saw it on the model, it's so cute and I thought it would be amazing with gothic lolita outfits!



The wig has a really nice quality, you could think it's real hair when you see it in real life! It's super soft and the curls well done, it's perfect for a lot of different styles but I think it's amazing on gothic lolita or gothic related styles! I only cut the bangs but you can keep it naturally if you like a side bangs. The color is a natural black with a dark brown undertone. You can find it HERE. Some pictures wearing it:



As you can see in these pictures I also wear this blouse I already reviewed from sololita.com!

Some full outfits pics:


 

 Headband, necklace,shoes Taobao - Blouse, wig sololita.com - Skirt, socks Moi Meme Moitie

They also sent me two braceletes from their large selection: the first one is cute but I don't really like the yellow line, if it was all made with the antique gold material it would have been perfect for my taste! The second one is absolutely my favorite, it suits a lot of different styles and I love wearing it when I dress up pastel goth. Both bracelets have a really good quality! You can find them HERE and HERE.















































What do you think about these items? I really like them and all the things I got from this shop have a good quality, I really recommend them! Their wigs are my favorite items in all the selection, you can find a lot of different styles and colors, check this link if you want to see all of them!

11 commenti:

  1. you look amazing! Thanks for the review :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. La parrucca sulla modella nello shop mi pareva un po "finta" (un po troppo "gonfia" in testa), addosso a te sta molto meglio, sul serio! XD
    (..."cucitura" e pipistrello poi sono bellissimi.)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥♥♥ forse la ragazza ha tantissimi capelli o una testa molto grande ?! non saprei spiegarmi la cosa altrimenti ahahah XD

      Elimina
  3. you lolita coordinate is really lovely, i love blue x black combo :) and even the bracelets they gave you are super cute!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Risposte
    1. black wigs usually look really fake so I'm really happy this one is natural *v*

      Elimina
  5. Braccialetto pipistrello fantastico °,...,°

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.