Blackout


















































Hat h&m - Dress SheIn - Necklace, rings Rogue + Wolf - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

Another summer look with a long dress, this one is really gorgeous, it looks like a normal black dress but it has two cut outs that make it different from the usual ones (and perfect for this torrid weather!). I can't wait to make some autumanal coords because it is my favorite season, I did so many summer outfits this year I'm totally shocked ahah I hope I can do the same work for the incoming season as well. Recently I got some cool jewellery from Rogue + Wolf and I'm so happy with them, you can see some of them in these pics too but I really need to take some better pics to make them justice! Do you have a favorite jewellery/accessories brands? I'm looking for some cool ones I don't know! (I'm also wearing a new circle lens model from Uniqso, it's the brand new i.Fairy Siberian and you'll see the review really soon!)

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.