Fallen angel







Headband Spinns - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Dress Glad News - Cardigan SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Yru

Merry Christmas lovelies! I hope you'll have a wonderful day and eat a lot of delicious food :D, today's outfit is not really christmassy but I hope you'll like it anyway, I always do my best to add some different colors to my usual total black coords and this time I paired this cool white cardigan (the wings print is so lovely) with one of my favorite dresses in my closet, I think I wore it too many times ahah! For the next year I would like to do some changes in my blog, firstly a more fresh layout easy to navigate and some new themed post, let me know of course if you have some cool ideas!

2 commenti:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially that wing detail on the back!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas <3 I personally love seeing your outfit posts, so keep doing them! <3 Can't wait to see what you come up with for your new layout :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. STUNNING, I adore your shoes too!!

    Looking forward to see the new changes with your blog :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.