Review: Sweety Eclair Brown

Hi lovelies! Finally a new circle lens review after a long time, lately I had a lot of problems with customs T_T sob! Today I show you a new circle lens brand from my always favorite shop Uniqso, it's called Sweety and there are a lot of different models/colors/designs! I was really curious so I choose two pairs and the review today is about Sweety Eclair brown.
























I also got in my order a face mask from skin79 *_* I can't wait to try it and I'll share my thoughts with the other circle lens review very soon! The packages are also really cute and it's so easy to open your lenses with these plastic cases!



Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     4 Tones
Diameter     14.5mm
Water Content     40%
Center Thickness     0.03 - 0.13mm
Replacement Period     12 months


















The lenses have a really cool gold-brownish color that fits really well my natural brown eyes, the diamter is 14,5 but the final effect is bigger than expected, they totally look like the 16 diameter lenses I have in my collection! The best thing is the hight water content which makes the lenses super soft and hydrated, I wore them for over 8 hours and I had no problems! They come with prescription as well and they're available in other colors! I'm totally satisfied with this new brand :D can't wait to share with you the other lenses review!







































I'm sorry for my tired-sad face but I didn't feel really well  TuT eheh.

Color ★★★★ cool gold/brown color!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely gold-brown color that fits brown eyes
-  great design 
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

8 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.