Review: Sweety Nudy 3 Tones Grey

Hi cuties! This is my last post for this year, the time flied so fast in this 2015 I can't believe it's already over, but now it's time for a new circle lens review, always for my favorite shop Uniqso! This time I tried another pair of the new Sweety brand, the Nudy 3 Tones Grey.
























The packaging is super cute and easy to open, I really like it! Of course I got the parcel in a few days with the DHL shipping, totally recommended if you're looking for a fast shipping!



Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     3 Tones
Diameter     14.5mm
Water Content     40%
Center Thickness     0.03 - 0.13mm
Replacement Period     12 months



The lenses have a really lovely shade of grey paired with a gold hint inside to suit better brown eyes, I totally love the final result! This nudy model is perfect to fit both light and dark eyes,  if you want to see them on light eyes don't forget to check the Uniqso page here. They're really big, the effect is bigger than the declared 14,5 mm but they're still really comfy thanks to the high water content. If you're looking for a good pair of grey lenses I totally recommend this pair! They're available in other colors and prescription as well!





Color ★★★★ amazing grey color that cover really well my brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ lovely design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
-lovely grey color that fits every eye color
-  great design 
- perfect for j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- nothing!

I also tried the face mask from SKIN79 Watermelon girl. You just put it on your clean face after your daily cleansing routine and leave it for 10-20 minutes, after that you take it away and massage your face until is dry. Your skind becomes incredible soft and smooth, I have really dry skin during the winter season and this mask is absolutely great for it!

I also photographed the instructions and the inci if you're curios, the ingrendients are really good! I hope to try other masks from Skin79 soon *_*

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order and check the new amazing promotions for this month! 

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.