Cheap outfit ideas for summer 2


Hi guys! Long time since the last cheap outfit ideas post! I thought it would be a great idea to share some amazing bargains Romwe has shared recently :D the sales will be up untile the 25th of July so take a look before they're gone! You can see all the sales here.
































During summer wearing tons of layers or accessories it's impossible for the heat (at least for me!) so I always try to create simple coords to stay as fresh as possible but still looking cool! This outfit would be perfect to go out during the evening without being too elegant or too casual. The bag is pretty cool with the little studs around and it's large enough to carry a lot of stuff!

































Another night outfit this time more elegant! I love every detail of these items: the sheer blouse is perfect for an evening out (I'm sorry I'm in love with everything sheer), the skirt has so many lovely details I would definately wear it! Platform shoes are always my favorite also in sandal version!



This is the funniest outfit ever ahah I would definitely wear it if I was still wearing many colors :D I think with a cute colorful hairstyle it would be a perfect j-fashion coord! The chunky sandals are really cute, the white dress that looks like a blouse looks really comfy and easy to coordinate...the banana bag is pure love!!

I hope you liked these three simple outfit ideas for really cheap prices! Let me know if you want more post like this :D sometimes I totally forget to make this kind of post ahah!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.