Green summer





















































Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Skirt Dresslink - Sandals Quanticlo - Necklace Weirdbrain Creation

Hi guys and happy Sunday! Quick casual look I wore yesterday, I'm really sorry it's kinda a simple look but with 38°C it's almost impossible to create something cool without dying for the heat :/ I also had a problem with my sd yesterday while shooting so I had very few pics for this look. Dark green is one of the few colors I wear with my usual black looks, I think it's always a nice touch without looking too colorful (the top is currently only 7$ discounted!What a nice bargain!) I also tried a more natural makeup and I don't think it suits me well ahahah I'm always a big fan of heavy makeup, I can't deal with it!
I shared my weekly video on my channel and this time is a what's in my bag ;D you can check it here! I would be really happy if you can give me some ideas for the next videos!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.