Hayley Hex

 










Hat Romwe - Dress Killstar - Necklace Born Pretty Store - Rings Born Pretty Store (chain & stone) - Sandals Quanticlo

I recently bought some new cool items from Killstar (thank you sales!) so I couldn't wait to show you this one ahah. The dress is really comfortable and cute when you wear it, even if I picked a wrong bigger size, the material unfotunately is not the best but I really like the print and the model anyway! I hope I can get more dresses from Killstar because it's my favorite brand lately and I have started a little collection in my closet. I coordinated it with some new little accessories I received from Born Pretty Store, the quality of all of them is really good and the prices really cheap, recommended! I think I'll record a haul video soon to show you all the things I got recently :D I always share them on my Snapchat (vanillasyndrome) but I noticed not so many people use it, I found it really funny and easy to use, it's a nice way to stay in touch with people in a more direct way!

6 commenti:

  1. The dress is pretty! It seems cool and flowing (chiffon is great for summer!) and the print is fun. Too bad the material seems to be not good :/ It still looks great on you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yes it's perfect for summer! even if the material is not the best I really like it ♡ thank you!

      Elimina
  2. I follow Killstar on insta and have always wanted to try their stuff, but it's a shame that the material isn't great... Still looks great though!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yes! I love their products too, it's a shame because the other dress I got has a really great quality!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.