Wrapped Up



















































Hat Romwe - Necklace Rogue+Wolf - Dress Delphine - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

Another outfit post featuring the gorgeous All wrapped up maxi dress from Delphine! This dress is amazing, I never had an elegant dress with such great quality and fitting, I'm deeply in love with it and I really hope to have the chance to wear it soon! I especially love the different materials used for the bust area, it gives a special touch to a total black dress like this! Now I have a graphic question to ask you (especially the bloggers): what website do you use for uploading pics on your blog? I'm really tired to see my high quality pics ruined by the blogger uploader :( 

7 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh you look so beautiful! I'd definitely ask you for a dance tehe~ And I think your photos look fine! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡♡♡ you're always so sweet!

      Elimina
  2. You look so elegant ♥ Really loved this look!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh, you look so gorgeous in that dress! *__* I love your style so much, it gives me so much inspiration :>

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.