Grey plaid











Hat h&m - Dress SheIn - Coat SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo - Wig Donalovehair (discount code: vanilla)

Happy Monday guys! I hope you had a great start of your week :) it's currently raining here in Italy and the weather is rally cold, the perfect day for blogging, studying and drinking hot tea! This look is kinda different from my usual, but sometime it's nice to try new things and this coordinate is perfect for an elegant afternoon. I have been looking for a grey plaid jacket like this forever and this one is absolutely perfect, great shape and material, I'm totally in love and I can't wait to make more casual looks with it. The dress is also really cute and elegant, it's a bit sheer so you have to wear something under it but I think it's the classic black dress perfect for a lot of different occasions and season, it fits really well too! I'm currently studying for some new exams but I really want to film a new video about the presents I got for my birthday!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.