Wave









Hat Romwe - Wig Heahair - Choker Japan - Tee Romwe - Kimono SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Yru

You know how much I love Japan, especially culture and traditional things, I always wanted to try something with an inspired print and this modern kimono is absolutely gorgeous! I don't have many green items or accessories in my closet, so I tried to pair the beautiful print with this gradient short wig, makeup and lenses, maybe you can notice my lipstick is also a dark shade of green :D I'm not happy about the quality of this lipstick (it's from Nabla) but for a shooting it's great! I also wore a printed tee you already saw in a previous post and this new pleated skirt which is a basic item everyone should have in the closet 'cause it's incredibly versatile. Do you like this kimono? It will be the prize for my next giveaway on Instagram so don't forget to follow me there to join it :D


6 commenti:

  1. Oh my god, that kimono looks absolutely gorgeous! *_* I may have to order it to myself too...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Damn hot.! looking so much elegant in this outfit babe.! those lips shade
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh my gosh thats such a cool kimono!! *_* You look amazing!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.